Promo Period : July 15 to October 15, 2022
Redemption Period : July 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022
* Refers to the period wherein patients can schedule and avail of the medical
procedures in their chosen wellness package.
- The Gift of Good Health, is a pre-paid wellness package promo (“Promo”) open to self-paying patients who want to avail of the Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital’s (JDMH) wellness packages.
- From July 15,2022 to October 15, 2022 patients can avail of JDMH’s Wellness
Package at a special discounted price. Package inclusion are as follows:
- Patient/payor can avail of the Wellness Package through online or on-site transaction:
- Patient/payor has to send a personal message to the chatbot of JDMH’s official website (delgadohospital.ph) or to the messenger of JDMH’s official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/jdmhph) and indicate the type of wellness package and the number of package(s) to avail.
Buy Wellness Package Gift Card – (specify the type of package) Executive Check Up / Womankind. 2 pieces (specify the number of package to avail)
- JDMH’s customer service will provide details on how to settle the payment through bank transfer or through bank deposit.
- Patient/payor has to send a copy of the proof of payment to JDMH customer service.
- Once validated, JDMH customer service will advise patient/payor on the availability of the purchased Wellness Gift Card which can be picked up at the Cashier of JDMH.
- Patient/payor has to go to the Billing section of JDMH and inform about the type of Wellness Package and the number of package(s) to avail.
- Patient/payor shall also provide to the Billing staff his/her name, address, email address and contact number.
- Once the billing has been provided, patient/payor has to settle the payment at the Cashier.
- An official receipt will be provided to the patient/payor together with the purchased Wellness Gift Card.
- To avail of the diagnostic procedures under the Wellness Voucher, patient can proceed directly to the various ancillary units and present their Wellness Voucher together with a Doctor’s Request. After completing all the necessary medical procedures, patient has to surrender the Wellness Voucher to the Cashier of JDMH.
For patients who wish to get a doctor’s request at JDMH for FREE should contact JDMH Customer Service through the Facebook Messenger or JDMH website chatbot channels. Request should be made using the following format:
Request for Doctor’s consultation to avail Wellness Package
Patient Name: (Given Name, Middle Name, Surname)
* Consultation schedule: Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, 3:00 to 6:00 PM.
Schedule is subject to change with prior notice
- This promotional offer should not be used in conjunction with any other discount and
- For senior citizens, they can choose to avail of the offer(s) under the Promo or to avail
the discount benefits under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is
- There is no limit in the availment of the promo packages within the promo period.
- Unused packages after the promo period will not be accepted.
- Once availed, the Wellness Package Gift Card is non-refundable.
- The use of the Wellness Gift Card is transferrable within the duration of the promo
*Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB – 147098 Series of 2022.
Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital’s Mother and Child Art Contest
Contest Period : July 20, 2022 to August 17, 2022
Submission of Entries: July 20, 2022 to August 17, 2022, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, except weekends
Deadline of Submission of Entries: August 17,2022, 4:00 PM
- The Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital’s (JDMH) Mother and Child Art Contest (“Contest’) is open to residents of Barangay Kamuning and Barangay Sacred Heart between the ages of eight (8) to eleven (11) years old.(“Contestants”)
- To join, contestants will have to render their creative interpretation of the JDMH Mother and Child statue and its relevance to their community through an artwork using a drawing or sketching paper and any one of the following mediums: crayons, colored pencils, charcoal drawing chalks, oil pencils, colored markers, cray-pas.
- The artwork or the entries should be submitted to the Marketing Department of JDMH c/o Mr. Jay Vee Adigue at #7 Kamuning Road, Quezon City, starting July 20, 2022 from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. excluding weekends. Deadline for the submission of entries will be on August 17, 2022 at 4:00 P.M.
- Artworks should be enclosed in a long, brown envelope with a photocopy of the contestant’s valid government or school ID and contact information of their parent or guardian which includes full name, residential address, landline or mobile number and email address.
- There will be three (3) winners: third (3rd) place, second (2nd) place and first (1st) place or the overall winner of the contest. Each winner will be receiving a corresponding cash prize and a privilege to publicize their artwork as a wall mural at the Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital’s back entrance façade.
First (1st) Place - Php 5,000
Second (2nd) Place - Php 4,000
Third (3rd) Place - Php 3,000
- Winners will be announced on September 2, 2022 on the official Facebook page of JDMH and right after the determination of winners on the same day to be held at the JDMH Main Lobby at 2:00 P.M. in the presence of a DTI representative and the contest’s organizing committee and the hospital’s management committee who will stand as judges of the contest.
Juan Alberto B. Goyena - President & Chief Executive Officer
Rene G. Alcala Jr. - Chief Financial Officer, Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital
Ma. Aurora Abad-Ramos - Medical Director, Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital
- Winners will be notified via registered mail, email and SMS, and their names shall be posted at JDMH’s official Facebook page.
- Winners may claim his/her prize at the Marketing Department of the Dr. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital, 2nd Floor, #7 Kamuning Road, Barangay Kamuning, Quezon City by presenting his/her valid school or government issued ID.
If claiming through an authorized representative, submit a photocopy of the contestant’s valid school or government issued ID, an authorization letter signed by the contestant and a copy of the authorized representative’s valid government ID.
- Prizes should be claimed within sixty (60) days from the receipt of registered notice or it will be forfeited in favor of JDMH with prior approval of DTI.
- All employees of JDMH and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- In case of a tie, a show of hands or voter preference will be asked from the members of JDMH’s Management Committee. The most number of votes shall be declared the winner.
- Criteria for judging
Relevance to the theme - 30%
Visual appeal - 25%
Uniqueness and creativity - 25%
Skill and technique applied - 10%
Play of colors - 10%
- Relevance to the theme (30%)
Does the artwork depict how the mother and child statue stands as a symbolic legacy of personalized care that JDMH is know for in the local community?
Does it depict how JDMH stands as a pillar of strength for the families within the community because of its outstanding service throughout the years?
- Visual appeal (25%)
The artwork is pleasing to the eyes and denotes warmth, compassion and care
- Uniqueness and creativity (25%)
Does the artwork provide a unique design that is not commonly seen in the current milieu?
- Skill and technique applied (10%)
How did the artist render his/her artwork? Was it a technique that fits just right with the overall theme? Does it involve a novel skill and expertise in rendering the artwork?
- Play of colors (10%)
Does the combination of colors deliver a cohesive and appealing artwork? Did the use of colors produced a sense of calmness and harmony and played a role in conveying the theme of the contest?